Intelligent Computer Systems offers our business clients the ability to completely be freed from IT issues and concerns with our Managed IT Services. We can even replace an existing IT Staff with a less expensive and more reliable IT management system with the services we offer.
What are Managed IT Services?
- Use a Network Operation Center (NOC) service to monitor your hardware and software
- Include a help desk service for easy service issue communication
- Remotely monitor and manage all or a majority of the objects for the customer
- Proactively, compared to reactive, maintaining the computers and servers under management for the customer
- Delivery these solutions with a predictable billing model, where the customer knows with great accuracy what their regular IT management expenses will be
Essentially, ICS can take over all IT roles for your business and manage every day to day maintenance tasks remotely and accurately with constant communication from our service technicians. You will be able to feel at ease concerning your businesses technology needs, knowing that all of your equipment is being monitored and proactively being serviced behind the scenes with our Managed IT Services. Also, in case of any issue that might arrive suddenly, you can also instantly submit a service ticket via our web link that will notify us of whatever it is you need assistance with.
Let our qualified IT support technicians take the worry out of your businesses IT support with our Managed Services plans. Your business will receive 24/7 network, server, and desktop monitoring that notifies us in case there are any conditions that could create problems, so we can address them before you are even aware your equipment has any issues. It is great insurance to know your technology infrastructure is being proactively monitored by us for maximum performance and reliability. Call us today for your free technology assessment and estimate!
Questions? Please call 360-737-7921 or 503-342-7557, Send us a message, or use our Live Chat feature to the bottom right to speak with an associate instantly!